Quality assurance in academic organization is having far reaching implications for shaping nation. Quality parameters generally overlooked and not clearly specified in educational organization. Due to globalization, resulting into competitive market, changing job market trends, emergence of demand of variety of skills have made it imperative to specify quality standards and parameters and design comprehensive quality assurance policy of the Institution. Realizing this fact and matching with the market matrix, the institution has established internal quality assurance cell in the year 2007 which is intended to serve following objectives.Objectives of IQAC
- To strengthen academic and administrative system.
- To define quality parameters for teaching learning and evaluation system.
- To inject innovation in teaching pedagogy to meet challenges of market demands.
- To cultivate and create research aptitude and climate for faculties and students.
- To ensure ICT application in academic and administrative system.
- To ensure effective implementation of quality standards and programme
- To internalize quality parameters and procedures in all stakeholders especially including students, faculties, and parents.
- To review and redefine quality standards in order to comply with national agencies, job market requirements and changing social perspective.
- To focus on woman centered issues like woman health, safety and empowerment and thereby making transformation of society and nation.
- To nurture essential values among students.
- Quality assurance policy strives to benchmark for sustaining quality in the Intuition by setting quality parameters, restructuring academic and administrative procedures, and incorporating continuous improvement in teaching learning and evaluation system for commitment of quality in educational services.
Policy aims to cover following spheres/elements for quality assurance
- Academic systems, structures and procedures
- Administrative system
- Infrastructure & learning resources
- Student support , progression and development
- Extension programmes
- Innovative practices
- It is made imperative to give only merit based admission to the candidates for B.B.A. B.com and M.com students.
- To ensure discipline and regularity as very essential element of institution culture.
- To have cutting edge in teaching learning process, innovative pedagogy should be utilized.
- Learning pattern should be student centric which should emphasis three basic aspects
- a. Innovative learning
- b. ICT enabled learning.
- c. Collaborative learning
- There should be consistent and comprehensive evaluation system.
- Regular monitoring of effects of such system should be done.
- Evaluation parameters should be revised as per environmental expectations.
- Conducting of faculty development programmes
- For effective administration, ICT application should be emphasized and strengthened.
- Continuous upgradation of infrastructure
- To effectively execute curricular and co-curricular activities
- Library enrichment programme for enriching library resources
- Faculty and student should be stimulated to undertake research and cultivate research aptitude among students.
- Conducting various co-curricular activities for holistic development of students
- To institutionalize “Kaizen” culture for every component of educational system.
- Sensitize students and other stakeholders towards contemporary social issues like global warming, crime against women, scarcity of natural resources
- Composition of IQAC
|Name||Position in IQAC||Designation||Remarks|
|1||Shri Kiranbhai Bhalodia||Managing trustee|
|2||Dr. N.M. Patel||Chairman||Principal|
|3||Dr. R R Kalariya||Management representative||Principal of K.S.N.K, Rajkot|
|4||Prof. Smita vyas||Co-ordinator||Associate Professor|
|5||Dr. N.H. Koringa||Member||Associate Professor|
|6||Dr. K.H. Atkotia||Member||Associate Professor|
|7||Ms. Meenaben Aardeshna||Member||Librarian|
|8||Dr. P.L Chauhan||Expert representative from stakeholders||Vice chancellor, Saurashtra university, Rajkot|
|9||Arvindbhai Bavarava||Parents representative||Lab Technician, Civil Hospital, Rajkot|
|10||Ms. Shital Manek||Alumni representative||Assistant professor, K.S.N.K, Rajkot|
|11||Ms. Pooja Khagaram||Alumni representative||Managing her own business house|
|12||Ms. Sonalika Tank||Student representative||Student|